Borrowers in Winnipeg (or the surrounding area) who may not fit the rigid restrictions of traditional lending institutions will find that a home equity mortgage loan is the best way to secure financing for purchasing a property, refinancing, or consolidation of debts.
Chances are the value of your home has increased since you bought it. A home equity loan can get you access to money based on the increased market value.
There are two types of mortgage loans: a fixed-term loan and a line of credit (HELOC). A home equity loan provides a one-time lump sum that gets paid back monthly with a fixed interest rate within a specific time frame. To pay back a home equity loan, we can arrange a monthly payment schedule that is convenient for those who might have a hard time sticking to a regular payment on your own.
You’ll pay down your loan on an amortized schedule that you know in advance.
We can provide you with-
- A wide selection of mortgage products from over 200 lenders
- Flexible amortizations
- Higher income allowances than most banks
- Far lower rates than traditional lenders are able to offer
COMPREHENSIVE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
As mortgage brokers we work with hundreds of lenders so we can provide you with a broad choice of mortgage and loan products. Through our partnerships major financial institutions and private lenders we can offer you:
- 1st and 2nd mortgages
- Financing for your primary and secondary residences
- Vacation home mortgages
- Financing for rental/income properties
- Mortgage renewals and refinancing
- Poor credit mortgages, credit repair services and debt consolidation
- High-ratio mortgages for low down payments
- Land acquisition and turnkey construction loan programs
- Home equity loans
- or a Home equity line of credit
We also offer the expertise of our Preferred Partners who can advise and guide you on a range of financial, legal and real estate issues.